Tuesday 26 June 2007

Its been a long time baby.....

Far too long! Seem to have lost my way a bit since last post....Gary Bainbridge (edit: Gary Grainger - link works OK!) tells me that's common for newbies. We manage up to about 10 weeks concerted effort and then fall by the wayside! Well thats not for me. I ain't no goddamn quitter.

So I've added a new link to the non-mtb links and google mapped more of my route! Gary left a useful comment about trail-gator.com. I actually thought it was a trail mapping tool, until I checked it out myself and its an ingenious way of making a trailer bike out of a proper kids bike!

I've had a long think about this blog and decided that I need to stick to it and develop into what I set out to create way back in April. I need to add more photo's and colour and news. So there!!!!

3 comments:

Gary Grainger said...

Erm, that'll be Gary Grainger, then?

manmonkey said...

errrr.... yes that will be! Dunno how that happened! Sorry Gary Grainger.

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work - mountain bikes may be for wusses but there's a place for things like this in Durham!!